HydraFacial MD® in Jacksonville, FL
Perfect facial features cannot hide problems with your skin, but finding treatments that improve skin health is challenging. OBI BioAesthetic Institute offers HydraFacial MD®, an innovative and physician-grade treatment safe for all skin types, for men and women in Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach and surrounding areas of Florida.
What is HydraFacial MD®?
HydraFacial MD® is an aesthetic treatment that deep cleans your pores and infuses the skin with nutrients and antioxidants. The procedure is safe for all skin types, and you see an incredible difference after just one treatment. HydraFacial MD® treatments can also be used as a tool to prep the skin for surgery at Jacksonville Plastic Surgery and are only available in-office.
What are the Benefits of HydraFacial MD®?
As a World Tour Participating Provider, we want to celebrate HydraFacial Nation with exclusive specials!*
- Refer a friend that receives a HydraFacial, and you and your friend will qualify for $50 off your next HydraFacial
- Package of (3) Signature HydraFacial for $500. Add a Lip Perk or Eye Perk to a package purchase and receive 10% off your Perk addition
*Not to be combined with any other offer, special or promotion expires 12/31/18.
OBI BioAesthetic Institute has chosen HydraFacial MD® for our patients because the treatment helps with several common skin concerns.
- Clogged pores
- Enlarged pores
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Uneven skin tone
- Dull complexion
- Rough skin
- Lax skin
- Age spots
What Happens During HydraFacial MD®?
Our HydraFacial MD® treatment is a four-step process that cleanses, exfoliates and removes impurities from your skin.
- Step 1 The HydraFacial MD® tool uses what is known as “vortex cleaning” and “hydra peeling” to clean the skin and remove the outer layer of damage. This step immediately gives your skin a fresh and radiant appearance.
- Step 2 A combination of glycolic and salicylic acids is applied to the skin to deep clean the pores.
- Step 3 “Vortex extraction” pulls the chemicals and impurities from the pores to reduce blackheads and other blemishes.
- Step 4 Antioxidants, peptides, hyaluronic acid and other skin boosters are infused into the skin using the vortex technology.
What is the Downtime After HydraFacial MD®?
After your HydraFacial MD® treatment, your skin looks and feels healthier. *Best of all, there is absolutely no downtime.
How Much Does HydraFacial MD® Cost in Jacksonville?
HydraFacial MD® is not only one of the safest and most effective ways to improve your skin, but it is also one of the most affordable compared to the cost of lower quality skin care.
If You Look Good, You Feel Good. Schedule Your Consultation Today.
Give your skin the boost it needs to look amazing! OBI BioAesthetic Institute offers HydraFacial MD® for men and women in Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach and surrounding areas of Florida. To learn more about the treatment, contact us to schedule a complimentary aesthetic consultation.
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.